7 Signs You Deserve a Promotion
Promotions can make people nervous. We wait for them, dream of them, and then when they finally arrive you have a fleeting moment of self-doubt – before you quickly brush it off and take control.
But how do you really know you deserve one in the first place? No one would admit to being a lazy employee; we should all strive to go above and beyond what’s expected, yet sometimes that gets forgotten or worse, it gets ignored.
Powwownow have collected seven signs that you are deserving of a pay rise and have listed them below.
- You’re helping to mentor other employees
- You’re taking ownership of all your work – even if it means admitting you’ve made a mistake
- You’re adept at solving company problems independently and with confidence
- Other managers, aside from your own, have noticed how well you’re doing
- You have talents you want to upskill and explore, but your current role doesn’t allow for it
- You feel uninspired and bored at your current level
- You’re actively looking for another role in order to excel and challenge yourself