Meridian are currently recruiting for a number of different driving positions for Wincanton, a leading UK supply chain provider.
As the leading logistics and supply chain solutions service provider for the UK and Ireland, Wincanton has a vision is clear; to build the most innovative, effective and respected logistics Company.
They have worked with their customers and colleagues to create a compelling vision of the future, and to bring it alive with an inclusive and focussed commitment to making their customers’ business better, every day.
Wincanton Culture and Values
• Excellence – they are the best at what they do
• Integrity – they do the right thing
• Passion – they love what they do
• Proactivity – they are always one step ahead
• Togetherness – they are better together, a real team
• Trust – they do what they say they’ll do
Rewards and Benefits
As well as a competitive drivers salary, Wincanton offers a broad range of benefits that help to provide you with financial protection and savings, help you manage your health and wellbeing or give you discounts to local retailers. Here are details some of the benefits currently on offer to drivers at Wincanton:
- Share Incentive Plan allows you to save on a monthly basis by purchasing Wincanton shares. This is a tax efficient way of saving and hopefully the share price will grow too!
- Pension scheme to all employees to help you save for your retirement. As well as tax and national insurance savings on your contributions, Wincanton will also make a contribution into your plan
- In the event of an accident at work or your death in service, Wincanton will provide insurance and you or your nominated beneficiary will be eligible for a lump sum payment
- Family friendly policies support working parents and provide enhanced payment above statutory levels. We also offer tax and national insurance efficient childcare vouchers to help you with the cost of your childcare
- There are a number of health cash plans available to help contribute towards your regular health care costs
- You can also participate in our cycle to work scheme to make great savings on bikes and you can choose to buy additional holiday (subject to role)
Learning & Development
The Wincanton learning and development academy is available to help their employees improve their confidence at work and equip them with all the skills you need covering health and safety, driver training, warehouse skills and management development.
Wincanton also offer many professional and personal development opportunities such as mentoring support, attendance on one of our talent programmes or a secondment into another area of the business. Whatever your role and wherever your ambition lies, Wincanton tailor your development to meet your needs and provide all the support you require to progress.
Click here to view our driving roles