Meridian Business Support are looking for presentable, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join their elite hospitality team.
We offer fun, flexible hospitality work with a warm welcoming base. We are based in Swansea and we provide the opportunity to work at some of the most prestigious venues around South Wales.
Benefits of working for Meridian:
- Great pay rates
- Flexible Hours (we work around you)
- Work with a fun, friendly and lively team
- Work at High Profile, VIP and exciting events.
- Immediate Start
Types of work we offer:
- Waiting On - silver service level is desirable but not essential.
- Silver Service Hosts & Hostess Stewards
- Bar Work
- Kitchen Assistant
- Chefs - all levels
- Event Supervisors
- Event Managers
If you think that you would like to work with Meridian then please do apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for temporary Waiter / Waitress to assist the banqueting functions at a well known hospitality establishment based in Swansea.
We are looking for hard working, reliable, committed staff with an excellent command of English who are very presentable and professional who enjoy their job and want the opportunity of working in fabulous surroundings with a prestigious client.
Duties will include: *
- Serving food to dining customers *
- Collecting plates and crockery from tables and returning to the kitchen *
- Ensuring that the function room and kitchen preparation areas are clean and tidy *
- Working in a safe and clean manner in order to maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness within all Conference & Banqueting areas. *
- Ensuring that all tables are correctly laid and cleared to the standards set.
Successful candidates must have the following: *
- Excellent customer service skills - silver service style manners are required *
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends and flexi hours *
- Reliable and hard working *
- Good eye for detail *
- Clean and smart of appearance
Desirable experience: *
- Experience of silver service - an advantage but not essential *
- Previous experience of waiting tables and serving food - however, this is not essential *
- Previous experience in the events or hospitality industry - an advantage but not essential
The hours of work can be anything between Monday to Sunday on an adhoc basis, with competitive rates of pay.
Applications are open to candidates who have experience in the following: Waitress, Waiter, Banquet Staff, Kitchen Assistant, Silver Service Assistant, Bar Assistant or Catering Assistant.
Please apply in the first instance on-line with your up to date CV relevant to the post stating your experience to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.