Registered Nurse | Bradford, West Yorkshire
£19.50 per hour + Paid breaks | 36 Hours - Days | Elderly Nursing Home
A medium sized Bradford nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time days.
Details of this Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible dayshifts, with some weekends required
• Competitive pay rates of £19.50 per hour + breaks paid
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• Free uniforms and your NMC registration fees paid
As Registered Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.