£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary Up to 3% matched pension contributions 23 days holiday (rising to 28 wit
01392 423 301
7 months ago
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and consider yourself to be a great project based person who's used to working in a technical or engineering environment? Well, in this role you will be expected to be passionate and driven to deliver bespoke design solutions to customers by converting floor plans into bespoke heating designs using AutoCAD so that the designs are easy to install, operate and efficient to run. You will be technically skilled, and, ideally, have an understanding of H&V, UFH or Heat Pumps with a general knowledge of inductura products. It is also essential that you have the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously and work with the development team AND the customer on improving designs and seeing the installs through to completion. If required, there maybe the ongoing opportunity to undertake this role on a partly office based, partly home working basis.
- Draft property floor layouts in line with information provided from our customers in AutoCAD
- Create system installation schematics in the form of underfloor heating tube layouts in AutoCAD
- Create heat loss assessments of properties in our in house design software
- Produce a bill of materials ready for shipment
- Ensure that the finished design is easy to install and runs in an efficient manner
- Check that renewable technologies, such as Heat Pumps, are sized appropriately for the property and meet government legislation
- You will also have a keen eye for detail and a good working knowledge of AutoCAD used within the construction industry.
- You will have the ability to work in a calm and methodical manner.
- Construction or H&V Industry knowledge or experience in heating systems is desirable.
- Technical knowledge of renewable technologies (particularly heat pumps and solar thermal).
- Innovative, focused and methodical.
- Individual Performance Related Bonus up to 2% of salary
- Up to 3% matched pension contributions
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 with tenure) plus bank holidays
- 10% membership discount for LED leisure
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.