Pharmacy Manager Norwich Permanent Salary £42895 - £58981
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting for a Nationwide Client who is seeking Pharmacy Manager for their store based in Norwich. Pharmacy Managers are supported by wider store teams, such as security, stock replenishment, range management, and administration to ensure a smooth and consistent experience for our customers and patients.
The in-store Pharmacies offers colleagues a high level of working flexibility and control over their work rotas. This enables routine overlap periods with other pharmacists on duty, so ideas about patient care and colleague development can be worked on together.
Your Role as a Pharmacy Manager, will include but not be limited to:
- Supply prescriptions, deliver a range of NHS and Private services and provide healthcare advice to customers.
- Play an active role in our charities support program giving advice to people in the community at risk of or living with cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Lead, train, and develop colleagues.
- Utilise the planning system to ensure pharmacy staff are available, so we’re always there to meet our customers’ needs.
- You’ll have a Pharmacy Degree.
- You’ll be passionate about leading and empowering a team.
- You’ll be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and be willing to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme
- You’ll complete a DBS check (organised by us) before employment.
Meridian Business Support is a recruitment specialist acting on behalf of our client as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
- Your GPhC fee covered by us, every year
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) and a personal day.
- Savings of up to £1500 a year on most Tesco purchases.
- Annual bonus - up to 20% of annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- A structured training plan for Pharmacy Leadership, crafted by industry specialists.
- Great colleague discounts that save you money on everyday purchases.