Following the award of a place on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Supplier Framework, Meridian Health is able to supply temporary nursing staff to the NHS across various specialities, including general, critical and mental health.
We also provide temporary and permanent staff to private hospitals and care homes through a bespoke service supplying Home Managers, Registered Nurses of all grades and Care Staff.
If you're a candidate looking for temporary, fixed-term, contract or a permanent nursing job you are in the right place. Meridian Health has an unbeatable service menu for you to choose from, allowing you to be placed into a role which best matches your skills and experience.
We specialise in the provision of the following health roles:
- Registered Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Registered Mental Nurse (RMN)
- Healthcare Assistant
- Learning Disability Nursing
- Specialist Nurse
- Theatre Nursing
- Recovery Nursing Jobs
- Operating Department Practitioner Jobs
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit Nursing Jobs (PACU)
- ITU Nurses
- SCBU Nurses
- A&E Nurses
- Admin & Clerical
- Secretarial, Receptionists, Administrators, Telephonists
- Domestics, Driving, Gardening, Catering, Security
If you require the provision of nursing and care staff, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking employment in this field, use the Meridian Health website to: