Job Description: To work as part of the Group Product Management (GPM) team for Heat Transfer Solutions and assist in the proactive management of this product area helping to deliver sustainable long term growth and maximised profit. Grade I(T).
Main Responsibilities and Duties (but not limited to)
Core activities relate to management and development of the range of Group Heat Transfer Solutions products and are identified under the headings below
- Engage in regular contact with Operating Companies, customers and undertake/propose market intelligence investigations to understand current and future customer needs for Heat Transfer Solutions products and the support required for successful implementation and adoption. This activity may include a requirement for occasional overseas travel.
- Work with Group Industrial Market Development (GIM) team to identify potential product developments
- Support the development of individual product and product range strategies.
- Assist our product related software team through the development of user requirement specifications and the testing of new software. Creation of customer value propositions
- Active member of new product introduction (NPI) teams including attendance and input to gate review meetings, development of technical specifications,
- Management of product ranges to include product rationalisation and potential phase out proposals
- Work with Group Marketing Services team (GMS) to manage the production of sales collateral such as sales brochures, sales tools and training material to support successful sales growth and adoption.
- Provide business development support to Operating Companies.
- Support key account management activities when required.
- Help with launch related training and promotional activity
- Effectively work and communicate with Global Heat Transfer Solutions Drivers to cultivate a pro-active Group community that supports and challenges each other.
- Influence operating companies to utilise Group products and associated sales collateral to reduce duplication of effort and improve business efficiencies.
- Contribute appropriate material to support i share sites, newsletters, discussion groups and forums.
- Work with Customer Sales Support and Engineering Departments in relevant Supply Centres of Responsibility to assist activity related with new product handover and Supply development projects
For more information or to apply for this role please email John West at firstname.lastname@example.org