Meridian Health has developed a range of one-day and half-day mandatory and bespoke training courses and workshops. These are designed for Health and Social Care professionals to enable them to work with some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
Meridian's trainers are able to provide a broad range of courses across all Health and Social Care sectors:
- Safe Moving and Handling of People – Half day annual update
- Basic First Aid and Basic Life Support – Half day annual update
- Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification – One day training, valid for one year
- Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards – One Day Workshop
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults – One day Workshop, level 1
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Children – One day workshop, level 1
- Hospital Skills Training and Patient Vital Signs Recording – One Day Practical Workshop
- Autism and associated learning disabilities – one day workshop
- Epilepsy Awareness Training – One day workshop with assessment
- Person Centred Planning Training – One day workshop
- Positive Behaviour Support Training – Half Day workshop
- Dementia Awareness update – Half day
For more information regarding prices and availability please contact Carl Murphy on 01924 205010.
Don't just take our word for it...
"Excellent and thought provoking training - good reminders to think about the issues around mental health & mental capacity acts..."
Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
“Excellent course, excellent trainer, best I have ever had in my career.”
Manual Handling Course, Birmingham
“I will use the knowledge I have gained to care for my clients as a support worker and also as a student nurse.”
Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Workshop, Manchester
“Very knowledgeable and caring trainer”
First Aid Course, Birmingham
"This training ensures I am current, aware and therefore a safer practitioner"
Safe Moving & Handling, Bristol