Connecting to LinkedIn...

Information for teachers with Qualified Teacher Status (both Primary & Secondary) 

To hold QTS, teachers would have had to complete either a PGCE, BA with QTS status, or a Bachelor of Education degree and have completed their induction year (where applicable). QTS teachers would also need to be registered with either GTCE/GTCW General Teaching Council for England/Wales.

We endeavour to find teachers with Qualified Teacher Status assignments in Primary or Secondary schools, which ever is your preference.

If you are looking for teaching jobs, use the Meridian Education website to:

For further information please contact your nearest branch: 

Bristol Education Branch  Hereford Education Branch Newport Education Branch
Swansea Education Branch  Wakefield Education Branch Warrington Education Branch

What is Meridian up to?