Connecting to LinkedIn...

Information for Overseas Teachers

If you are a teacher from overeas looking for work in the UK, you will need to have your qualifications translated by an outside body (such as UK Naric) to an English equivalent. This is so your education recruitment agency is aware of what exact qualifications you have in order to find you work.

It is also important that you are registered with the GTCE/W as either a teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an unqualified teacher.

Once all paperword has been checked, we endeavour to find overseas teachers assignments within Primary or Secondary schools, which ever is your preference.

If you are looking for a teaching job, use the Meridian Education website to:

For further information please contact your nearest branch: 

Bristol Education Branch  Hereford Education Branch Newport Education Branch
Swansea Education Branch  Wakefield Education Branch Warrington Education Branch

What is Meridian up to?