If you are interested in registering with Meridian Education, either complete your registration online and one of our specially trained education recruitment consultants will take care of all your personal requirements or alternatively email your CV to your local office by clicking on the branch locations at the bottom of this page where you will find the details you require.
What happens next?
Once your details are uploaded onto our system, we will contact you to arrange a face to face interview at a time of your convenience.
Your face to face interview will take approximately one hour and you will be required to provide certain documents in order to complete your registration, these are as follows;
- 2 passport photos
- 2 x Proof of identity – passport, birth/marriage certificate, utility bills dated within 3 months of registration, proof of NI number.
- 2 x Proof of address – Utility bills or bank statements within 3 months of registration
- Qualification verification – certificates must be originals
- Minimum of 2 reference checks
- International Police check from country of origin, (if applicable)
- Visa details, right to work (where applicable)
- GTCw/GTCe documentation