As a leading recruiter, we are continuously investing in new initiatives and solutions to attract the skills and talent our clients need. Our innovative solutions offer our clients a long term partnership approach.
Dedicated and experienced Meridian On-Site teams adopt a partnership approach with companies across the UK to deliver strategic large volume recruitment and workforce management solutions and build long term mutually beneficial relationships. Working in synergy with our clients HR and Operational teams, we manage high volume temporary and/or permanent labour requirements, operating from our client sites and often adopting their existing working practices.
The Onsite Managed Service includes:
- A Business Needs Analysis (BNA) carried out to determine scope of service required
- A dedicated account management team embedded within client’s premises, providing a visible and hands-on service
- Effective and pro-active management for the contract to ensure consistently high levels of performance and compliance
- An agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) to ensure consistently high levels of performance, in line with our client’s requirements
- Effective, cordial and collegiate relationships with tier agencies, sharing vacancies and optimising delivery of service to client
- An agreed Account Development Plan (ASP) designed to deliver cost savings, efficiencies and constant improvements to the service you receive as well as increased operational productivity and output throughout the lifetime of the contract.
- Compliant, legal, and ethical approach to the provision of temporary workers
- Access to expert knowledge and services available throughout the Meridian Group
- Confidence and peace of mind that you are working in partnership with an agency that is truly aligned to your business goals
Where appropriate, our solution can be enhanced by the integration of our Vendor Management System (VMS). Click here for more information on the Vendor Management System (VMS)
If you would like to know more about how our On-site solution could benefit your business, please contact our Implementation Team for a confidential discussion.