We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Youth Tutor
- Delivering training sessions using a variety of teaching methods to engage, support and motivate youth learners to enhance their skills and progression opportunities
- Develop creative lesson plans incorporating differentiated teaching styles and activities to ensure a quality learning experience
- Planning and supporting the learner in their individual learning journey
- Supporting learners to achieve their qualifications to a quality standard in a timely fashion.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent rapport building and motivational skills
- Experience of working with vulnerable youths and passionate about making a difference
- Ability to work under pressure and contribute effectively to team working
- Engaging and inspirational training / delivery style
- Qualified or willing to work towards
- ESW Communication / AON / ICT Level 2
- Basic / Essential Skills 8375 Level 3 Practitioners qualification or equivalent
- CAVA qualification or equivalent
- Occupational experience & knowledge in route ways delivering (Retail, Customer Service and Business Administration)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.