Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Yard Supervisor to work with an established client, based in Glasgow. This is a temporary role initially, with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
- General supervision of vehicles within the yard
- Ensure that workshop activity of the vehicles is being carried out as necessary
- Liaise with the Transport Manager to ensure vehicle documents are in order
- Carry out daily yard checks
- Ensure health & safety procedures are being adhered to at all times; taking into account safety and well being of customers and employees
- Assist with the valeting of vehicles when necessary
- Perform any driving duties as required
- Should hold a valid UK driving licence, ideally up to 7.5 ton
- Be well organised and safety conscious
- Have the ability to plan and review a busy workload
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri, 8am-5:30pm (and 1 Sat morning per month)
An immediate start for this role is available, and you will have the opportunity to gain permanent employment, after a qualifying period.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.