Are you an experienced Works Order Movement Operative with excellent I.T skills, a key eye for detail and a pro-active approach to your workload?
Would you like to work for an innovative Global employer, who offer not only an impressive working environment, but also a welcoming and rewarding internal culture, built upon respect? Would you welcome an afternoon off on a Friday?
The successful candidate will join our client on a 3 month temporary basis and will work Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 4.15pm and Friday 7.30am to 11.30am.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following a works order route as defined on a company provided layout and doing so on a 2hr cycle
- Sign each 'Bus Stop' when reached to demonstrate that the 2hr beat rate is being adhered to
- Use information provided by electronic queues to understand which parts are at each 'Bus Stop'
- Ensuring that the Queue and physical Bus Stop locations match
- Liaising with the Machine Shop Operatives if any issues arise
- Reading the Works Order to determine where products should go next
- Movement of products to the correct location via an MRP system
- Carry out System to Floor checks weekly to ensure location accuracy
- Experience of Warehousing and Stock Control
- Be converse with Manual Handling techniques and regulations
- Possess a high level of IT Literacy and be able to use systems such as Web Reports, MRP Screens, Excel and Barcode Readers
- Be prepared to contribute to continuous improvements in the process
This is an excellent opportunity to further your skill set and improve your CV with a reputable company so if you feel that you meet these requirements and are available for a short term role then please call the office on 01242 246 020 or apply with your CV today for immediate consideration!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.