A client based in Bimringham requires an experienced Works Manage to take overall responsibility for all site operations including;
- Management of people
- Processing and delivering of products
- Overhead Costs
The ideal candidate will need to ensure all products are handled, stored, processed and identified in accordance with best practices and procedures ensuring adherence to customer requirements whilst maintaining a high quality of product and promoting a safe working environment.
Continuous improvement is the key objective, total responsibility for continuously improving systems, processes & the teams performance which are all measured by pre-determined KPI's.
It is essential that the ideal candidate has;
- Strong man management skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Reliable and punctual
- 100% integrity
- Time served robust demonstrable background and experience of operations management and manufacturing.
- flexibility to work at different branches in the UK
- Well organised, good planning skills.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Full UK driving license
- Forklift License
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.