I am currently looking for a working site foreman to start ASAP for a busy construction company that have picked up numerous care home refurbishment contracts in the South Wales area. The rate of pay is £14-15 p/hr depending on experience. The role is provisionally for 1 month and may lead to a permanent position. Please read below what is required to be considered for this position.
- Working site foreman - preferably from a carpentry background
- Works are generally refurbishment including; kitchen fitting, bathroom refurbishments, first and second fix carpentry, structural alterations, etc.
- Experience of basic plumbing (cold water) would be an advantage
- SMSTS and first aid preferred but training can be provided if necessary
- Full UK drivers licence is mandatory
- Experience in care environment would be an advantage
- Successful candidates will need to have a disclosure and barring check carried out on appointment to allow them to work in the care homes (at present the care home providers will not allow operatives on site if they have served a custodial sentence irrespective of the duration/reason).
So if interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 347923 if you wish to find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.