Permanent vacancy - MIG Pipe Welder Fabricator
We are representing one of the most prestigious employers in their specialist field of engineering; we're seeking a Skilled Welder Fabricator to take up a permanent post for a company in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Offering a competitive salary and very good benefits package, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company investing heavily in their UK operation.
Are you an experienced, skilled and ideally Coded welder looking for the next step in your career?
Key Responsibilities -
The responsibilities of this role will include (not exclusively):
- working from engineering drawings to produce items of a high quality standard;
- completing mainly MIG but also some TIG welds on mild and stainless steel and aluminium sheet metal;
- marking out, cutting and drilling as required;
- operating a pendant overhead crane to move materials and finished fabrications and
- to recognise and contribute to productivity improvements.
About you - MIG Welder Fabricator
You will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- welding experience and competence in MIG processes, working to weld procedures is essential;
- familiarity with engineering and fabrication drawings;
- general competence in using hand tools and conventional metalworking equipment and tooling;
- experience of working in a fabrication environment and skilled in working on sheet metal in stainless and mild steel and aluminium form and
- experience with Pipe work is essential
- a positive, customer-focused character to be an ambassador for the work of the department.
- The skill and ability to carry out TIG welds would be an advantage too, although this isn't essential.
Very good benefits package, please get in touch to find out more.
Please contact email@example.com with your CV attached or call 01242 246 020 for more details.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Commutable from: Tewkesbury, Evesham, Worcester, Gloucester, Stroud, Stonehouse, Nailsworth, Cirencester and surrounding areas.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.