Currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leaders for our client based in Highbridge, Somerset. This will involve the managing and supporting of a small team of Customer Service Advisers over the weekend. You will be expected to work both Saturday and Sunday every week.
- Answering incoming calls and responding to customer queries
- Responding to customers incoming messages via outlook and online selling platforms
- Liaising with courier companies and rearranging deliveries as and when required
- Booking delivery dates and updating internal systems
- Using a bespoke database system
- General administrative duties on an ad-hoc basis
- In addition- supervising a small team & dealing with escalations where required.
- Confident with a professional telephone manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages is essential
- Problem solving with an analytic approach
- Excellent organisation skills with a proactive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively
- Outgoing, with a positive attitude
- Very good customer service skills
- Experience of managing/supervising a team.
Hours of work will be 10.00 am - 4.00 pm Saturday and Sunday
The hourly rate will be £8.65 per hour.
This is an ongoing temporary position which will go permanent after 8 weeks for the right candidates.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.