Website Marketing and Development Assistant
- Create, develop and manage content for organization's web presence (requires working with Magento and Word Press content management software)
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Develop company's online sales website business and third party website sales (Ebay, Amazon)
- Improve and develop social networking presence on all appropriate platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc)
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copy edit and proofread all web content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Magento is preferable)
- Fully conversant with ongoing maintenance and development of social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, blogs and microsites.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Design skills for editing site images and a flair for creating marketing communications.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Proven track record in driving web traffic and online sales.
- Bachelor's degree Website Development or Digital Marketing, Technical Writing or a related field.
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.