Web Developer Salary: Dependant on experience
- Team orientated development of complex web based applications.
- Significant focus on background PHP.
- Maintaining existing codebase, including bug fixing and new feature integration.
- Experience in planning & delivering software platforms used across multiple products
- Mobile/dynamic site development skills
- Understanding of server side caching and performance optimisation.
- Experience of integrating with Payment services and Payment Gateways
- A solid understanding of web application development, from user interface to relational database structures.
- Awareness of international web standards and protocols
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Knowledge of advances in computer and web development technologies and how they can be applied in a business environment.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new techniques.
- The ability to work independently and lead design/architecture of new features
- Ability to communicate with peers, managers and directors.
- Willingness to grow professionally in a flexible and fast moving environment.
- Degree Level
- Version control
- Analytical skills
To apply please click the apply button or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Fennelly on 01302 246514
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.