The customer experience, is something very topical in today's commercial market place. However, how you are treated at work by a business is reflective of this.
We offer a casual and very modern working environment, with a great atmosphere and comprehensive benefits package and free parking on the doorstep! Every day is a jeans/chinos day unless someone very important is coming in then we may need some form of neatness (or discover a place to hide you). I've met this client on a few occasions and as you walk into the office the atmosphere is always warm and inviting. Following consistent success our client are growing their IT team and seek a Developer with at least 1 years experience in C#. Training and development is encouraged and you will be able to finely tune your highly sought after IT skills.
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic developer who will look for clever and efficient solutions to programming problems.
It is expected that you will have a very good understanding of the .NET framework, including Attributes, Generics, LINQ and Lambda.
- Conversion of existing VB6 applications to .net
- Integration of our software with third party systems (eg. Dotmailer, Salesforce, Communigator, etc)
- Development of web applications using .NET 4.
- Ensuring .NET & web best practices are followed
- Strong database skills
- Experience of working with complicated data structures and tables
- Web design
- C# (1+ years commercial experience)
- Ability to take initiative, be pro-active and generate ideas for an improved codebase/product
- Test Driven Development
- Control development
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.