I am delighted to be recruiting for this prestigious and successful client based in Exeter. Have you experience in assisting, developing and maintaining trusting and long standing business relationships with High Net Worth (HNW) clients?
I am looking for an individual with experience within a senior Paraplanner role and with a good understanding of the HNW segment and market and heavily regulated financial planning environment.
To assist in developing and maintaining trusting and long standing business relationships with High Net Worth (HNW) clients and to enable the Wealth Planners to advise them effectively on complex products in all asset classes, wealth structuring, protection, pensions and estate planning.
Supporting Client Management:
- Support the Wealth Planners in developing, growing and retaining their portfolio of HNW Clients.
- Validating and checking valuations prepared by the Wealth Planning Assistants for the Wealth Planners
- Researching and analysing information for client solutions to ascertain viability and determine due diligence criteria have been fully met.
- Preparing meeting agendas and reports ensuring all areas of the client's financial situation are addressed, by cross referencing with Fact Find and identifying needs and opportunities.
- Deal with client affairs with integrity and efficiency at all times and in a manner that is in-keeping with the standards required by HNW individuals.
- Play a significant part in the service delivery (dealing with client requests and processing data etc)
- Organising, maintaining and co-ordinating diaries for the Wealth Planners (including future planning of meetings, meeting preparation, planning for issues).
- Investment, pension, protection and tax planning product testing, meeting with providers.
- Assisting with compliance functions to ensure the business is in line with regulatory requirements, including file checking, product research and preparing suitability letters
- Communicating with clients and providers at all levels via telephone, post or email.The appointed individual will have experience within a senior Paraplanner role with a good understanding of the HNW segment and market and heavily regulated financial planning environment.
- This is a great opportunity for some one who would like to build a career within wealth/Investment management. Great structured career path with a expanding and growing company.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.