Our client is a leading Financial Services provider and they are looking for a Wealth Administrators to join the Glasgow office.
Purpose of role:
You will work as part of the Wealth team to maintain a portfolio of clients by liaising with policy providers for policy details, obtaining policy illustrations, processing new business applications and tracking to completion. You will also need to ensure that client information database is accurate at all times and that the business is supported and enabled to deliver an excellent service to its customers.
- Prepare documentation for client appointments/meetings
- Undertake office duties, such as filing, post, stock and order systems, minute taking
- Completion of client reports
- Send prepared investment information/reports to clients
- Respond to client administrative inquiries, face to face, through telephone or letter
- Develop processes to support Paraplanners and Financial advisors
- Liaise with providers with necessary and communicate outcomes
- Assist with the retention and development of client relationships
- Assist in the identification and development of new clients
- Experience in a fast-paced Financial Services Administration role
- Understand the importance of customers service
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Desirable experience in a regulated environment
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm. They are offering a salary circa £19,000 to £23,000 based on experience, plus benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 or email email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.