Meridian Business Support currently recruiting for a waste management position based in the Lincoln area.
An exciting opportunity to work for a well established client of ours.
This position will be a temporary on going position which may lead to a permanent role depending on performance
Your role in the position will be the following below;
- To provide general advice and guidance to staff on how to manage waste more effectively and actively promote recycling withing establishment
- You will actively contribute to recycling / waste efficiency meetings and sustainable development committee meetings
- Carry out insect control measures within work area
- Collect, process and dispose of waste materials from all areas the Establishment in the most appropriate and effective way, with regard to legislative compliance and environmental issues
- Liaise with contractors when ordering services, including skip collection
- Supervise staff and undertake quality control over their work
- Carry out project work as and when required
- Inform manager to ensure sufficient levels of stock are maintained
- Advise on sufficient levels of stock and request procurement of goods and services and ensure all materials used are logged and are fit purpose
- Undertake activities in such a way to ensure that waste is reduced an that areas of work are safe, clean and tidy whilst work in progress
- Be responsible for tools and plant machinery, carrying out checks at regular intervals and completing relevant documentation in accordance with local security strategy and national security framework
- Comply with health and safety policies
- Drive estates vehicles and operate plant equipment
You will need to be able to perform other duties as and when required
Experience in a similar role is an advantage
This role will be 37 hours a week hourly rate to be confirmed.
To apply please email CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.