We are currently recruiting for a large number of Warehouse Operatives in the Manchester area for our client who is one of the best known names in online retail.
Warehouse Operatives are at the heart of what our client does. It will be your job to receive, pick, pack and ship customer orders and you will be expected to work to the exceptionally high standards of the client.
This job is split between Inbound and Outbound responsibilities.
• Offloading goods from vehicles or sorting
• Bringing items into the building and checking what has been received from suppliers and vendors
• Placing the items in specific locations until they are ordered.
• Selecting items for a customer order
• Packing items to be shipped to a customer
• Preparing freight for dispatch and loading vehicles.
You will bring a strong work ethic, true attention to detail and the ability to meet targets in a busy environment. Most importantly, you’ll bring a real commitment to customer service. You will also need to be able to do the following:
• Stand and/or walk for periods between 10 and 12 hours per shift
• Regularly climb and descend four flights of stairs
• Lift and move products up to 15kg in weight
• Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch and/or stretch for 10 to 12 hours per shift
• Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 meters
If you are looking to get fit, this is the role for you!
There is no need to worry about uncomfortable uniform; our client just asks you wear something that you will be comfortable in during a full active day.
Our client is urgently looking for a large number of candidates to start as soon as possible, so for immediate consideration click the ‘apply now’ button, call 01908 787440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org