A really lovely, friendly working environment working for a British Manufacturer in a Somerset village. You'll report to the Stores Supervisor and be responsible for the physical movement of stock as well as working on the computerised stock control system. You must, therefore, be computer literate and have previous stores, despatch and administration experience.
Job Responsibilities: Administration tasks relating to the shipment of goods out of the company.
- Preparing quotes for shipping goods overseas.
- Communicating with the sales team with regard to quotes and shipments.
- Packing of goods in preparation for despatch.
- Preparing labelling requirements and instructions.
- Assisting with picking goods for despatch and manufacturing
- Assisting with stores admin duties.
- Stock control
- Organised and skilled in administration tasks
- Good communication skills with all levels of staff
- ● Methodical approach to tasks
- Good use of initiative
- Ability to cope with pressure situations
- Ability to cope with minimal supervision Personal Attributes: ● Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Reasonable standard of computer literacy
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Forklift licence (desirable)
Associated Benefits: Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Mon-Thurs 8.30-2pm Fri To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.