Warehouse staff required to work within a busy warehouse in the Key Accounts team working in Jarrow Tyne & Wear. Must be able to work the following shift pattern and be flexible to get to both sites as and when required:
Wednesday - Sunday 7am - 3pm YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO WORKING THESE SHIFTS ON AN ONGOING BASIS
Must have warehouse experience.
Duties to include:
- Loading and unloading equipment ready for dispatch
- Quality checking products and completion of paperwork
- Scanning items to maintain stock levels
- Packing goods into various packaging and boxes
- Labelling goods prior to dispatch
- General Housekeeping duties
- Following strict health and safety guidelines
- Working as part of a close team to achieve company deadlines
- Motivated and driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast Learner
- Good communicator
- Strong work history demonstrating solid related work history
- Employment/Training references readily available covering 3 years
Rate of pay £7.83 per hour
All Candidates MUST have a clear criminal record and be willing to undertake a criminal record check.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.