We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative in the West Oxfordshire area to lead the day to day logistics of a warehouse.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse. You will take control of processing and dispatching orders safely, liaising with associate companies, customer and shipping agents and maintaining stock control.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Processing customer orders through the Sage Line 50 system, ensuring attention to detail is applied when processing, picking and packing customer orders.
- Receiving goods in to ensure that deliveries are accurately cross checked against purchase orders. Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods.
- Managing all stock levels efficiently ensuring sufficient stock levels are maintained.
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained within the warehouse, clearing away packaging material and debris.
- Compling with all Health & Safety policies which are applicable to areas of responsibility.
It is essential that you have excellent inter-personnel skills and a "can do" attitude.
You will be part of a growing team for a company that specialises in a very niche market so you must be a good team player with a proven track record in a similar role.
Salary is between £17,600 and £18,000 per annum plus pension and 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the role please contact Sam Tegg@Meridian on 01993709977 for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.