We are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives to work for one of our large clients based in Bridgwater, within walking distance of the town centre. This is working on a temporary contract to join the large warehouse and distribution team.
Duties include picking and packing of customer orders within the prescribed timescale and in accordance with customer requirements and documented procedures.
Products are stored by shelf location, and may be placed on shelving, pallet or a combination of both. Products are usually picked from the shelf or pallet straight into cartons or bins.
- Accurately picking customer orders as determined by the voice pick list
- Removing any product found to be damaged or stored in an incorrect location as may be identified during the course of picking and bringing this to the immediate attention of the Supervisor.
- Moving completed orders to dispatch ready for packing;
- General housekeeping tasks
- Conducting physical counts of Finished Goods stock
Hours of work are Sunday to Thursday 1pm - 9pm
Rate of Pay is £7.70 per hour
This is a temporary position potentially for up to 2 months but could become permanent for the right candidate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.