Our Client, a leading supplier of Automotive Parts are looking for a Warehouse Operative who has experience with Picking/Packing Orders to a high specification.
Shift Pattern: TBC (Monday-Friday)
Pay: £7.00 per hour (£9.38 after successful 12 Weeks service)
Workwear Required: Safety Boots
The Operative is responsible for picking primarily overnight orders, this warehouse is a fast pace warehouse where each operator needs to be picking from 60 locations per hour. Due to the nature of the work the operators are all on a 4-week rota basis where the operator picks for 2-weeks on a Medium level order picker then is transferred onto either the mezzanine floor then onto the despatch line for 1-week in each.
- Basic IT skills
- Working knowledge of SAP system
- Reach truck licence experience of working up to 7m high (Optional only 2 drivers required per shift)
- Picker truck licence
- Physically fit
- Good numerate skills
- Ability to work un-supervised and be productive within the set KPI's
- We currently operate a rotating 2 shift system early shift 6:00am to 14:00 late shift 14:00 to 22:00 and a fixed night shift 22:00 to 06:00 All shifts include a 30 minute paid break.
- When required, we may also operate a day shift starting at 8:00am, and finishing at 4:30pm including a 30 minute unpaid break
If you are interested in this role please call 01432 261444 or email Hereford@meridianbs.co.uk stating the Role in the Subject of the email.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.