We are currently seeking a well established warehouse operative to join one of our prestigious clients based in Oswestry, not only we are looking for experience we are looking for a can do attitude! Some one whom is a team player!
- Order Picking - Picking product according company processes. Maintaining high levels of accuracy and performance
- Order Packing - Packing orders into boxes according to company processes, maintaining high levels of accuracy and performance as well as achieving demanding sales and performance targets set by the business. This involves repeatedly lifting up to 25kg
- Stock Replenishment - replenishing stock as and when required, using a bespoke WMS, working under strict time restraints.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 01952 457897
- Goods in - you will have to unload deliveries following all SSOW's in place, check and put away deliveries according to company procedures using WMS and Manual systems.
- Stock take - Partaking in monthly stock takes counting stock and communicating in electronic and paper form
- MHE operation - you will be operating Very Narrow aisle, Reach and counter balance forklifts as well as manual and electric pallet trucks and picking trolleys.
- Health and Safety - You will take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of your team members. You will adhere to all written SSOW, risk assessments and safety procedures in place according to BSI OHSAS 18001:2007. You will wear PPE provided at all times.
- Environmental - Working with team colleagues to maintain high standards in workplace environment. You will work to maintain the high levels of housekeeping and presentation, and adhere to 5s implementation procedures in place. You will be expected to conform with all procedures in place relating to ISO 14001:2004
- Communication - you will be expected to liaise with other departments, customers and suppliers via telephone, email or face to face.
- Other duties - you will be expected to carry out other duties as and when there is a business need.