Meridian constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with us, a vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to provide operational support. If successful, you will work within a fast paced warehouse environment ensuring that the service provided to our clients clients falls in line with the company`s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times. Although warehouse experience is preferred, we will consider applicants from a variety of backgrounds providing you possess the following attributes:
* A high level of organisation with the capability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment.
* Comfortable operating at height within the warehouse.
* Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in the warehouse.
* A willingness to be on your feet for long periods whilst lifting high volumes of items and climbing stairs.
* Comfortable navigating a large warehouse in order to locate customer items within agreed SLAs.
* A strong health and safety awareness.
* A full UK driving licence.
* A willingness to cover a call out rota one weekend in five.
Please note the working hours of this role is Monday to Friday with either a 10:30 to 20:00 or 07:30 to 17:00 available, DBS preferred / required
In return we offer a vibrant working environment and training.
Please apply online for this Warehouse Operative role with your CV and covering letter.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.