We have a superb opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join a successful operation based in Milton Keynes. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Salary: £20,000 +bonus.
Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Working in a team of 5 you will ensure the smooth running of the warehouse and accurate recording of goods movements using the in-house SAP system.
- Ensure all stock is logged into the system and stored in the correct locations and is efficiently organised.
- Co-ordinate with various departments regarding the booking in and despatch of goods and location of parts.
- Picking, packing and despatch of finished products recording all details on the SAP system.
- Prepare sales, service and shipping documents.
- Resolve any problems with deliveries and despatches by liaising with other departments in the business.
- Working with the Warehouse Supervisor to carry our inventory checks.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working in a busy warehouse/logistics environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC literacy. SAP experience is an advantage but no essential.
- Ability to work to a high standard and under pressure.
- A good attention to detail and ability to working in an organised fashion.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Lee Fairfax at Meridian Business Support on 01908 698345.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.