Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Liaising with the Shift Manager, Customer Services and Operations Manager;
- Correct preparation and issuing of drivers paperwork;
- Creating receipts for arriving stock;
- Calling drivers for delivery reports, updating records and logging times;
- Occasional allocation of stock for picks;
- Maintaining an integral email account according to strict protocols;
- Communicating effectively with line managers and customers any discrepancies, errors, missing orders or duplication's;
- Order Allocation;
- Order entry as required;
- Processing of returned delivery paperwork including providing receipt and uploading to system;
- Creation of Xdock labels for the Xdock process;
- Filing as required.
Job Title: Nights Warehouse Administrator
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off, 6.00pm to 6.00am
To ensure warehouse administration roles are performed accurately and in a timely fashion, so that discrepancies are identified early enough to be dealt with efficiently.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.