£35,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Visual Merchandising and Display Manager to represent a large international company.
The role of visual merchandising and Display Manager is to plan, co-ordinate and implement all visual merchandising activities, ensuring the company are represented in a consistent way on the international platform. The Visual Merchandiser will support the brands and business through visual merchandising; keeping up to date with standards.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Creative design and a keen eye for detail; understanding the importance of visual merchandising presentation
- A strong awareness of the market place with the ability to generate design ideas, being aware of up and coming trends
- Ability to develop concepts and ideas, through the creative design and styling of an exhibition stand
- Good organisational skills and project management, from concept through to implementation
- Proven project management on multiple priorities
- Management of finances and budgeting
- Awareness of leading trends and new innovations
- International travel required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a visual merchandiser to create, develop and produce innovative ideas for a Stoke on Trent based company that ship products internationally. Ideally you will need to have excellent organisation skills, be very creative, be able to spot trends and have a keen eye for detail. A proven record of Visual Merchandising and Display Management is essential.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To apply for this vacancy, please email you CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.