I have an exciting opportunity for a Video Editor to join one of Yeovil's fastest growing business.
You will have experience working within a similar role and be able to maintain a high quality of work within a busy environment.
- Manage multiple YouTube channels
- Understanding of lighting techniques for video production
- Ability to film and record in a studio environment and on location
- Lead Video Production from start to finish and advise on the best ways to achieve great results
- Interpret briefs and communicate ideals clearly and effectively
The ideal candidate:
- Proficient filming on a DSLR camera
- Proficient using Adobe After effects, Premiere Pro and Audition
- Previous commercial video editing experience
- Knowledge of online video platforms
Please give Kelly O'Donnell a call on 01935 432434 or email a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply online.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications we are unable to get back to everyone
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.