We are looking for a highly creative Video Editor to join a growing, ambitious team.
You are a talented video editor with an eye for great design and an uncompromising desire to create outstanding videos. Your experience will include creating short videos across a range of different brands and industries. A strong show-reel is a huge bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team environment working with some great clients on a wide range of projects. You'll enjoy the challenge of getting stuck in to a brief, coming up with concepts, bringing ideas to life, and playing a key role in a team creating amazing motion graphics, animations and illustrations for marketing campaigns and digital solutions.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client teams - and occasionally external specialists - to design and create vector illustrations, info-graphics, motion graphics and animations.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief, through to developing mood, style and storyboards, creating a visual style, and producing vector artwork and motion content suitable for publication across multiple devices.
- Use your experience, and specialist knowledge of motion design, to actively contribute to creative brainstorms and on broader video projects.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Technical skills & experience
- Advanced skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Excellent layout, colour, typography, illustration, storytelling, visualisation and animation skills.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows.
- Experience in 3D applications such as Cinema 4D and Autodesk 3ds Max would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within a creative or digital environment delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- A genuine passion for all things design and motion related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of motion design.
- A positive 'can-do attitude' is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.