Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic - Exeter outskirts
Due to significant growth this established vehicle dealership requires an additional skilled Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. Located on the outskirts of Exeter this permanent role offers a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience (plus bonus & over time) and great potential for progression.
Want to know more? Call Paula for a confidential chat on 01392 423301
- Work as part of a close knit team and using your own initiative
- Meet and exceed dealership & manufacture service standards
- Work in a fast moving environment
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of electronic vehicle diagnostics vehicle repairs
- Work to tight deadlines to ensure customer needs are meet in full, and on time
- Franchise experience preferred but not essential
- City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ accreditation
- Experience in either a main dealer or a professional independent garage
- Positive "can do" attitude and be willing and able to work as part of a team
- Driving Licence
- Candidates will be considered for Technician, Senior or Master Technician level.
- An excellent basic salary and over time scheme
- 28 Days holiday inc bank holidays
- Company Clothing allowance
- Modern working environment
- Manufacture Training programmes
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday and alternate Saturday mornings 9am - 1pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.