Are you an experienced and professional Vehicle Technician looking to take your next step within a leading Engineering firm based in Slough? Are you a self-starter who prides themselves on delivering the highest level of customer service?
Our client are recruiting for a Airside Vehicle Technician/ Maintenance Fitter to provide full service and repairs to non- powered Ground Support Systems at airside and landside locations, primarily Heathrow.
*The skills required for this role are transferable from occupations such as Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Maintenance Fitter*
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off rota, 6.00am - 6.00pm
Pay rate: £12.00 - £13.00 per hour plus an attractive monthly allowance
- Carry out a daily mobile clinic airside
- Identifying and rectifying all manner of trailer break downs and repairs at different airside/landside locations.
- Communicate with office and recovery unit, for the collection of workshop repairs.
- Carrying dynamic servicing as required.
- Load all repair/service data onto the company database daily
- Assisting the recovery vehicle during peak workloads.
- Managing stock control of spare parts
- Liaise with airport staff to provide comprehensive customer services.
- Maintain a clean company vehicle inside and out.
- Complete daily vehicle inspection sheets
- Able to complete and sign off all service and repair tasks
- Able to liaise with customers, and or customers representatives
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- A driven approach to learning in a practical environment.
- Basic computer skills
- Capable of working individually and as part of a team.
- Be motivated, driven and flexible
If you feel that you have the skill set required for this role please apply today with your CV for immediate consideration or call Jade on 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.