Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and respected vehicle preparation centre based in Killingholme?
Due to a significant uplift in requirements, we are looking for Vehicle Pre Delivery Inspection Technicians to work in a busy state of the art body shop working with a high end car manufacturer .
This is a fantastic opportunity to work full time hours in a busy yet friendly working environment.
- Complete PDI and rectification work where required in accordance with Company and Customer procedures and Quality Standards.
- At all times follow procedures and to work to high quality standards.
- Ensure all equipment is checked and safe before using, reporting any discrepancies to the Technical Team leader
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated as required and records maintained.
- Sign out and return to stores any tooling or equipment as required.
- Attend daily Team Talk as required.
Candidate Requirements (desirable)
NVQ Level 2 but preferably level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Previous garage-based work experience with cars and light commercial vehicles
* Must hold full UK driving license - Category B
* Must be over 23 years of age - due to insurance stipulations
* Must have held your license for more than two years
* No more than 3 points
* Must have no DR/DD/CD40/CD70/LC or TT99 endorsements
Hours of work are usually 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, although overtime is available daily.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your online application at your earliest convenience to ensure consideration or contact Amy French on 01472 362477.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.