Graphic/ UX Designer required for a rapidly expanding marketing agency based in Manchester.
Due to continued success, they are looking to expand their team with a talented designer to help create customer acquisition platforms. Working with a team of platform developers, you will be executing interaction design and visual design as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the essentials.
You will also be creating online collateral and also core marketing collateral such as flyers and event material.
You will need -
- Well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility.
- Able to model user behaviour, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
- Coding skills - HTML, CSS.
- Good eye for design and close attention to detail.
- Graphic design skills and able to develop creative collateral.
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative suite.
- Collaborative and capable of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a dynamic "start-up" environment.
This is a fantastic time to join as the future is very exciting for this company and they need talented people on board to help with their growth plan.
In return, they are offering a salary in the region of £25k with benefits and a wonderful working environment.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to really add value to this role, don't delay - apply now!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.