Ambitious and methodically minded UX Architect? My client are a B2B marketing agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients. As they continue to grow, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a highly talented User Experience Architect to join a friendly team working on a varied range of exciting digital projects.
As a UX Architect you will need to be at the top of your game and thoroughly immersed in the importance and benefits of user-centered design.
* Experience and excellent understanding of user centered design principles and methodologies
* Analysing target audiences,
* Experience of working with clients and stakeholder groups
* Defining the most effective nomenclature and calls-to-action for user
* Committed to staying at the forefront of IA/UX/UI
* Analyzing site data to improve user experience post launch
* Organizing information by creating, sitemaps, work-flows, content inventories, specification documents, user scenarios and prototypes
* Conducting stakeholder meetings to unify thinking and present key deliverables
* Defining user-interface design
* Designing and conducting user experience tests.
* Experience in usability testing and focus groups
Candidates must have:
* At least 3 year's experience of information architecture, user centered design and user testing Experience in working on medium to large, complex websites and mobile applications
* Experience in planning, conducting and documenting heuristics evaluations and user testing
* Expertise in implementing various user research and analysis techniques
* Experience in user experience design processes
* Expertise in human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to digital platforms
* Experience in prototyping and mock-up tools.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.