Do you have a passion for travel?
Are you well organised and looking to work for a company who value their staff?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
In this role you will be responsible for lots of different elements of organising and arranging the tours from start to finish:
- Assisting with vendor selection and service rate negotiation
- Put together itinerary's to meet clients requirements
- Collate and analyse client feedback
- Make hotel reservations and confirm bookings
- Adjust the tours and itinerary's o met client requirements
- Ensure you solve any issues in an effective and professional manor
- Administration duties
This company is offering a starting salary of £18,500 + 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) , pension, income protection scheme and life insurance scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for the the next stage in your career.
Please call Kelly O'Donnell on 01935 432 434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we are unable to get back to everyone.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.