Transport Planners - London
Our client, one of the UK's leading Consultancies specialising within the Transportation and Infrastructure sector are looking to expand their Transport Planning team due to successful project wins and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge.
With offices based in Central London and the South-East of England, I am looking for a number of candidates with a minimum of 3 years consultancy experience in the Transport and Development Planning field. I am looking for candidates from Consultant level through to Senior, Principal and Associate Grade. The ideal candidates for these roles will be/have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (A Masters would be a benefit)
- Strong working knowledge of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans and will have worked on Development Projects.
- Has a passion for working on an exciting and diverse portfolio of major, medium and small scale developments both locally in London, nationally and internationally.
- An understanding of Transport, Junction, Traffic Signal Design and Modelling using ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig and TRANSYT.
- Knowledge of the UK and London (Borough and GLA/TfL) planning process and guidelines including section S38 and S278 agreements.
- Strong report writing skills and consultative, advisory and presentation skills.
- For Senior grade candidates, experience of business Development, Client Networking, Proposal Writing, Project Bids and Tenders, would be advantageous.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in UK's Transportation Consultancy market, working on the some of the most renowned UK and international projects, where career progression and development are the company's priority.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.