The role of Training & Quality Manager offers an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment, providing excellent customer service and contributing to our Clients goals and objectives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, quality focused, forward thinking individual with a passion for creativity to lead the Training & Quality Team. You'll help people develop to fulfil their potential across the organisation and work closely with the Customer Service Management Teams to further develop and deliver the Recruitment, Training and Coaching Strategy
Recruitment, Learning & Development
Responsibility for developing and delivering an engaging, interactive training strategy
Identify and assess future and current training needs
Take ownership of the recruitment process, working closely with our recruitment contractors,
Communication & Engagement
Take accountability for reporting against agreed service levels and performance measures and address any poor performance when necessary
Ensuring coaching and mentoring is provided to all staff on a regular basis, focusing specifically on performance feedback through 1:1's with direct reports
Manage the delivery of necessary projects to time, budget and scope
Lead the apprentice programme, working closely with external accredited partners
Manage the training budget, ensuring efficiencies are identified and delivered
Quality & Continuous Improvement
Create an environment where team members can positively contribute to identify process improvement opportunities or highlight corrective activities to ensure maximum team performance is achieved.
- Educated to degree level standard or able to demonstrate working to degree level
- Relevant Training & Quality qualification (for example CTP/NVQ)
- Prince2 Practitioner desirable but not essential
- Demonstrate you have the ability to lead a team
- Experience of leading a diverse team including coaching others
- Proven experience of developing and delivering training strategies
- Proven experience of change management techniques enabling managing change through people, processes and technology
- Experience of managing a budget and resources to agreed targets
- Proven experience of Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal and consultation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation delivery skills
- Confident with public speaking and at ease moderating large groups
- Awareness of best practice in learning and development, evaluation and assessment
- Equipped with a wide range of learning and development techniques
- Demonstrate leadership qualities by building strong working relationships with team members and peers
Working Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.