Trainee recruitment consultant
Based in our Wakefield office
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee recruitment consultant to join our Legal team in Wakefield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their career within a well-established and expanding business; Fast track career development will be unlimited for the right candidate, as well as first class training.
Primarily focusing on the Legal market, you will play an integral part in the team, and will be responsible for effectively managing candidates and matching them to the Legal vacancies. This role will offer training to develop the successful individual into a 360 consultant role focusing on both client and candidate management. You will need to be organised, and responsive, ensuring we offer a first class service to our clients and candidates. We will look at candidates who are looking to change sector or those who haven't done recruitment previously but who are passionate and sales driven.
* Managing the candidate pool and attracting new candidates for vacancies
* Working towards building a partnership with new and existing clients
* Networking from the current database
* Achieving revenue and KPI targets
* Arrange appointments with key decision makers
* Sourcing and screening candidates
* Experience of working within a B2B Sales / Recruitment experience with a background in the Legal sector would be a distinct advantage
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent networking and influencing skills
A graduate with a relevant Legal/Law degree would be advantageous
What you'll get in return:
* You will be joining one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
* First class training and the opportunity to gain the industry REC qualification
* Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
* Excellent career opportunities
Interested? Please forward your CV to Melissa Stansfield firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively, for more information regarding the position please contact 0161 929 3855 and speak to a member of the team.
Meridian Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment federation.