Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Middlesbrough
This is an exciting opportunity to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. No recruitment experience is required as full training will be provided. Basic salary starts from £16-£18k with uncapped bonus. This is a long term career opportunity as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, all you need is to be career driven and money motivated. If you want to work in a fast paced sales environment and reap the rewards, apply now!
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. In 2014 Meridian celebrated 25 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,500 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year. Employing over 300 direct staff Meridian fills in excess of 300,000 bookings every year successfully supplying to over 2000 UK and International companies.
We are looking for passionate Trainee Recruitment Consultants who want to work in a fast paced environment to be part of our team.
- Attractive Trainee Recruitment £16-18k starting salary
- Structured training and development programme
- Annual awards conference including long service awards
- Regular business unit incentives
- Birthday celebration day
- Go Karting
- Football Tournament
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Health plan
- Subsidised IRP Membership
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Access To Discount Web Portal
- Discounted Gourmet Society membership
- Optimizer - the opportunity to drive a brand new car with tax and NIC efficiencies
- Employee referral scheme, earn up to £750 for referring a new recruit
- Automatic enrolment into our Group Pension Scheme after qualifying period
This isn't an opportunity to help people. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your aim is to match candidates and clients together in order to charge a fee. Doing this involves advertising jobs on job boards, searching through CVs, conducting telephone/face to face interviews, preparing candidates for interviews and introducing candidates to clients. You will manage the process from start to finish. There are also other aspects involved such as sourcing new business/opportunities which requires cold calling businesses and managing existing accounts.
This is a highly competitive, fast paced dynamic sales role which requires candidates with a hunger to succeed. You need to be self-motivated and be able to think on your feet, as well as being target driven and energetic. This is a highly sought after opportunity, don't wait and apply now to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
- Have a good understanding of recruitment and know why you will suit the role
- Graduate or gradate calibre
- Sales experience - face to face or telephone based
- Great personality with ability to build rapport
- Articulate with ability to sell and be persuasive
- Commercially aware
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Money and career motivated
- Determination to succeed
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Lisa Worthington in our Talent Acquisition team on 0161 929 3812 for a confidential conversation; alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding Meridian Business Support, please see www.meridianbs.co.uk