Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Construction and M&E sector.
If you are interested in a career in Recruitment, we would like you to apply now!
We are currently recruiting for our successful branches in Brighton, Bristol, Twickenham, Wakefield, Cardiff and Altrincham.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Programme is designed around you. We want your attitude and skills. We want to develop you, challenge you, make you feel part of a great team and then push you right out of your comfort zone again. The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Programme will run for 6 to 12 months dependant on your previous experience and by the time you've finished the programme, you'll be ready to take on the role of a Recruitment Consultant.
- Basic salary up to £20,000
- Uncapped profit share scheme
- Access to over 25 Company benefits
- Ongoing training & Development including professional recruitment qualifications
All these perks, teamed off with an impressive training programme is an opportunity not to be missed. Does this seem like the ideal career for you? Are you resilient, commercially minded and willing to work hard to develop your recruitment career?
The desired candidates will ideally posses the following attributes:
- A minimum of a 2:2 degree classification or be of graduate calibre as candidates with B2B sales experience are also desirable;
- Be highly money motivated and goal orientated;
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to provide work experience or equidistant academic experience;
- Prepared to relocate to develop your career;
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate for recruitment and for someone that really wants to develop and build a long term, lucrative and dynamic career with a company that offers potential to grow.
If failing isn't an option, if financial success is paramount importance to you and you think recruitment is the career for you then apply now!